Listing Tools

The Martin House. Built in 1827 by Addison Martin on a small hill overlooking the village of Guilford. Built as a family home with 6 bedrooms. It has been used commercially since 1963 as a nursing home, inn, tavern, and restaurant. Property has sprinklers throughout, newer hood system in kitchen, large dance floor, pool table, and bar. Come make this old beauty live again. Owner financing possible. All offers considered. Please call for a viewing today!!

Property Details of 6 School ST

Map Location

Driving Directions

Listed by ERA Dawson-Bradford Co.

Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All data should be independently verified. ©2018 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. equal opportunity housing logo   Privacy Policy

Coldwell Banker Plourde Real Estate participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. This website does not display complete listings. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Mortgage figures are estimates. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

$

Do not fill in this field: